How to Self-Nominate:
All self-nominations must include a personal statement. If you would like to nominate yourself for an award or prize, please adhere to this process:
- We encourage applicants to keep their personal statements to 1-1.5 pages.
- Be prepared to attach supplemental information (resume, personal statement) directly onto the nomination form.
- Following the deadline, departments will review all self-nominations and select final candidates for College consideration.
Nominations for these awards:
- Leaders and Honors Individual Award Nomination Form will be posted in November – Using the selection menu on the nomination form, select the award(s)/prize(s) you wish to be nominated for. You may apply for multiple awards with one nomination form. The deadline for these awards will be posted in early November.
- Distinguished Leadership Award Nomination Form will be posted in November – The deadline for these awards will be posted in early November.
For descriptions of each award, please see the Award and Prize Description page.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.