How to Self-Nominate:
If you would like to nominate yourself for an award or prize, please adhere to this process:
- We encourage applicants to keep their personal statements to 1-1.5 pages. When you log on to the nomination form you will see that a separate personal statement is needed for the Distinguished Leadership Award. If you are applying for other awards in addition to Distinguished Leadership, please submit two personal statements, one for the awards and one addressing the prompt of Distinguished Leadership.
- Be prepared to attach supplemental information (resume, personal statement) directly onto the nomination form.
- Following the deadline, departments will review all self-nominations and select final candidates for College consideration. All self-nominations must include a personal statement.
Nominations for these awards:
- Leaders and Honors Individual Award Nomination Forms are available here: https://coe.infoready4.com/#studentaffairs
- Using the selection menu on the nomination form, select the award(s)/prize(s) you wish to be nominated for. You may apply for multiple awards with one nomination form. The deadline for these awards is December 31 at 11:59 p.m.
For descriptions of each award, please see the Award and Prize Description page.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.